[December 2023] Exploring the Benefits a Social Current Engagement Package
2023 Social Current Engagement Sessions
Join us to learn how your organization’s team can benefit from a Social Current engagement package and the exciting opportunities that connect you with colleagues across the network. All staff at any organization interested in learning more about the benefits of a Social Current engagement package are encouraged to participate in this webinar. In addition to delving into the month’s featured topic, we will preview any new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar will include ample time for Q&A as you explore the advantages of an engagement package experience for your organization and colleagues.
Register for upcoming webinars or download the recordings of past sessions.
• May 16 at noon ET – Knowledge and Insights Center
• Jun. 14 at 11 a.m. ET –Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
• July 12 at 1 p.m. ET – SPARK Exchanges
• Aug. 9 at noon ET – Workforce Resilience Consulting
• Sept. 13 at 2 p.m. ET – Knowledge and Insights Center
• Oct. 25 at 11 a.m. ET – Strategic Planning Consulting
• Nov. 15 at 1 p.m. ET – Learning Solutions
• Dec. 7 at 2 p.m. ET – Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
· Engagement package benefits
· How to engage with your national Social Current network
· Q&A with Social Current staffExperience our hub portal, your gateway to Social Current
Who Should Participate:All are welcome, current and prospective Social Current clients.