[May 2022] Maximize Social Current Engagement: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Social Current Engagement: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
May 20, 2022, 2 p.m. ET
It is clear that advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion is important for the social sector. However, it can be difficult to know where to start. It also can be daunting as to how to ensure the changes gain momentum and have lasting impact for the organization and community. Social Current’s approach to EDI positions organizations for success by focusing on organizational culture and addressing equity at multiple levels. Join this session to learn more about Social Current’s approach to EDI, which is based on year of experience in partnering with community-based organizations to help them set and reach their equity goals. Participant will also gain tips for how to be successful in advancing equity at your organization.
• About Social Current’s approach to embedding equity at the person, organizational, and systems levels
• Essential element for success in advancing EDI
• Social Current resources for advancing EDI
2022 Social Current Engagement Sessions
Join us to learn how your organization’s team can benefit from a Social Current engagement package and the exciting opportunities that connect you with colleagues across the network. All staff at organizations with 2022 Social Current Engagement Packages—and those interested in learning more—are encouraged to participate in this webinar.
In addition to delving into the month’s featured topic, we will preview any new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar will include ample time for Q&A, as you explore ways to maximize the engagement experience for your organization and colleagues.
Register for upcoming webinars or download the recordings of past sessions.
• Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. ET — Social Current Hub preview
• Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. ET — Launch of the SPARK Exchanges
• March 16 at 3:30 p.m. ET—Knowledge and Insights Center
• April 21 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Public Policy Advocacy
• May 20 2 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
• June 14 at 11:30 a.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• July 19 at 3 p.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• Aug. 17 at 1 p.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• Sept. 30 at 10:30 a.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• Oct. 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• Nov. 16 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• Dec. 13 at 10 a.m. ET — Topic Coming Soon
• Engagement package benefits
• How to engage with Social Current to maximize the return on your investment
• Q&A with Social Current staff
• Experience our new hub portal
Who Should Participate:
• Any staff at organizations that have Social Current Engagement Packages
• Any staff at organizations interested in Social Current Engagement Packages
Senior Program Manager
Director of Network Engagement
Senior Director of Client-Facing Applications & Data Insights