[March 2022] Supporting Financially Resilient Communities: Better Money Habits® Demo with Bank of America
Resilient Communities: Better Money Habits® Demo with Bank of America
March 23 2022 2:00-2:30 p.m. ET
Bank of America supports communities in becoming more financially resilient by connecting people to the tools, resources, and education they need to help them achieve their financial goals. Through its partnership with Khan Academy, a leader in online learning, Bank of America has created a simple way to get real, practical knowledge about money. The free, accessible tools and information on Better Money Habits® website build financial know-how so that people can make confident personal financial decisions.
This short webinar for staff of community-based organizations will walk you through the Better Money Habits® tools that can help the people you serve. Also included is information on how work with local Bank of America Better Money Habits Champions for more targeted sessions in a variety of communities.
Learn more about advancing social and economic mobility so that all families and communities can thrive:
Socioeconomic Mobility (Case Studies and White Papers)Mobility Mentoring® as 2-Gen Brain Science (Webinar)
· How Better Money Habits® helps increase financial literacy among community members
· How to navigate the Better Money Habits® website
· How to best implement Better Money Habits® into community-based programmingHow to connect with local Better Money Habits Champions, if you’d like to have events (currently virtual, but hopefully back to in person soon!)
Who Should Participate: (Intended audience)
· Vice presidents/senior directors of programs
· Program managers
· Financial literacy educatorsFamily/parent educators
Bank of America